DEEL/Salary: $84,000 – $108,000/year + Equity
Backend/Fullstack Teamlead (Node.js) - Fully Remote
Backend/Fullstack Team Lead (Node) – Remote
Fully Remote ↔️ Work from anywhere! 🌎
💲Salary Range – $84K – $108K/year+Equity 💰
Set your place in a leading Unicorn Startup 🦄 while working from anywhere!
Deel built the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything. Their goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents a one-stop-shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake.
We like to surround ourselves with people who are warm and creative and that fit well in a startup culture — move quickly, enjoy building and iterating, and can reason and debate without animosity. Our stack is AWS-Lambda-Node-PostgreSQL-React.
You will ✨
- Lead a multi-functional distributed team that owns our products from top to bottom while keeping your own technical skills up-to-date
- Lead product discovery and product delivery cycles that build our system
- Facilitate a team of talented engineers and designers to generate value for customers
- Maintain high engineering and security standards, and continuously improve our codebases and processes
- Research and identify pain points, needs and future opportunity areas
- Guide designers & developers, spec up opportunities, provide the strategy and unblock
- Above all – help us make Deel the best experience to hire and be hired in the world – we’re serious
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Are highly proficient with Backend/Fullstack development and delivery
- Have Scrum and Agile running in your blood
- Have People management experience as well as Tech Leadership.
- Are experienced in product development and software design processes.
- Are highly flexible and enjoys a high-pace agile environment
- Are committed – you will have lots of responsibility
- Energetic and startup culture fit
- Got a very good conversational and written English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Got commercial experience with integration to 3rd party services, preferably eCommerce related like – Stripe, Xero, Quickbooks, Bitcoin exchanges, etc
- Have experience working in a distributed team(s) environment
- Have experience solving problems connected with subscription management; teams access management and access auditing in SaaS products
- A fully remote position 🌎
- Distributed & Flexible Work Arrangements 🗓️
- Competitive Equity 💰
- The option of getting paid in digital currency 💲
- Inclusive Work Environment 🦄
- International company off-sites 🪐
- Have your birthday on the company 🎂
- Learning and development budget for 📚, courses, and conferences
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us..