Fullstack Developer – Fully Remote
(Node and React)
Salary range – $60,000 – $100,000 per year
Bottomless was funded in 2016 and bootstrapped until 2018. We’ve hand-built hundreds of prototypes. On the coffee front, we’ve partnered with 15 of the top roasters on the West Coast. Some of the more well-known ones are Philz Coffee, Caffe Vita and Bird Rock. Our retention has been excellent, and today we are fully funded and growing fast with a product used by thousands of consumers every day. Bottomless will automatically restock your coffee supply before you run out. How? We send our members an internet-connected scale, which members place under their bag of coffee grounds. By tracking the bag’s weight, Bottomless’ scales determine when customers are low on grounds and ensure a new bag of previously selected freshly roasted coffee is on their doorstep before they run out.
Voilà, no more coffee-less mornings!
We are looking for a jack-of-all-trades Fullstack developer to join our family and embrace our product as his own. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to dive into the product, from frontend UI/UX tasks in React.js to backend tasks running on Node.js and potentially even C++ code within the scales. Join us, and let us build something big together!
- Become part of the Bottomless family
- Be part of our small engineering team that owns the entire product end-to-end
- Work across the stack from frontend UI/UX tasks in React.js to backend tasks running on Node.js
- Own new features and enhancements end-to-end
- Optimize quality vs speed in a way that ensures that we move fast with keeping a great customer experience
- Report and work closely with the founders, contributing from your experience to the product architecture
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Got commercial experience working with NoSQL databases
- Enjoys being part of a product and not just implementing a spec
- Are enthusiastic about joining a light-weight and nimble fully funded startup
- Enjoy traversing across the stack – Frontend to Backend and vice versa
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Got pre-COVID remote-work experience
- Got experience with Python in general and using it for Machine-Learning/Data-Science tasks in particular
- Got experience with embedded systems (C++)
- Have machine learning experience (SciPy, NumPy, pandas)
- Have data science experience (time series modeling, collaborative filtering)