Fullstack Developer (React & Node) -Fully Remote
Fullstack Developer (React & Node)
Salary range – €45,000 – €60,000 per year + Equity 💰
This is a unique opportunity to build tech-for-good while working remotely!
Started in San Francisco, funded by Google, incubated by Facebook, bringing together funding of 5.6 million euros, Chance is the digital coaching journey to help you choose the job that will make you happy.
We are a young innovative company, headquartered in France, applying “Psy-Tech” by mixing psychology and technology to revolutionize career guidance.
Chance enables anyone, regardless of their background, to choose and access career opportunities most suited to their sense of purpose, skills, and abilities. The core objective is to accelerate social mobility by enhancing engagement and performance in employment. Chance’s products and services combine advanced data science and psychological techniques. Our core product is a digitally-led personalized online coaching experience that enables self-reflection, exploration, and career validation.
Find the job that makes you happy – this is the concept of Chance!
We are looking for a Frontend-centric Fullstack Developer to be a critical part of the acceleration of our company and take part in building a tech-culture within Chance. You’ll be a pioneer of sorts, and your work will have an immediate impact. We will work hard and fast, have fun, and deliver awesome products. You come to Chance because you love the mission of change – do good!
You will ✨
- Work with designers, product managers, and other engineers to implement new features on our platform
- Contribute clean, clear, high-quality production code
- Contribute to building an amazing tech-culture
- Provide effective and constructive feedback
- Bring value by setting best practices and coding standards
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Are a Frontence centric Egoless developer with Fullstack experience using React and Node
- Enjoy using TypeScript
- Got minimum of 5 years of industry experience in engineering
- Enjoys taking ownership over everything you ship
- Are a good communicator and collaborator
- Creative and innovative builder with experience working in a startup environment
- Got good conversational and written English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Got production experience with AWS and K8s
- Are familiar with ElasticSearch
- Enjoy TDD and used DDD (Domain-Driven-Design)
- Experience implementing Machine Learning modules
- Equity (stock options) 💰
- Access to outside mentors from other great tech companies 📚
- A fully remote position 🌎
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us…