Sr. Front-end-Fullstack Engineer - Fully Remote
Salary range – US$66,000 – US$80,000 per year
The recent world-wide COVID events taught us that you don’t need to be at the office to be productive. The co-founders of Cherre know that great developers can come from anywhere and can work from anywhere. Joining a US based company as a remote-developer will enable you to disconnect from your local constraints of limited workplace offerings and local salary while working for a growing US based company. This is a career-move in which you can become a great global developer and not just a great local one.
This is a full-time-long-term role where you can work from anywhere!
Cherre is the leader in real estate data and insight. Provides startups, investors, lenders, insurers, brokers and other large enterprises with a platform to collect, resolve, and augment real estate data from thousands of public, private, and internal sources.
We connect decision makers to accurate property and market information, and help them make faster, smarter decisions. By providing a unique “single source of truth,” Cherre empowers customers to evaluate opportunities and trends faster and more accurately, while saving millions of dollars in manual data collection and analytics costs.
Cherre makes it easy for startups to build using our industry-leading real estate data management with platform and expertise. Automate P&C Insurance Underwriting Instantly connect all property and policy data to enable faster, more accurate prospecting and underwriting. We provide you the solution to Make Better Decisions by instantly connecting all your real estate data to enable consistent, data-driven decision making across your entire organization.
You will 🗺️
As a Sr Full-stack Engineer, you will focus on building real estate analytics and investment tools. This includes extensive geospatial visualizations and other interactive data visualizations, along with their associated server side infrastructure. You should be well versed in building Single Page Apps. We use cutting edge technologies including GraphQL, React, Redux, Node and geospatial technologies. We believe in continuous integration and deployment.
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Love frontend and enjoys traversing the stack so you can own features end-to-end (this is more of a Frontend “heavy” role)
- Got 6+ years’ experience developing large scale web applications from both client and server side.
- Got commercial experience writing Node.js code
- Have experience with webpack or browserify and Web Services like designing REST APIs
- Are independent and self-driven person that enjoys challenging yourself by taking ownership of new features and capabilities
- Thrive in an energetic and startup culture
- Ambitious developer with a growth mindset
- Got good conversational and written English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Highly desired – Hands-on GraphQL experience
- Got 2+ years with SQL, Postgres
- Hands-on experience with containers and container platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiar with Material UI
- Have experience in Data visualizations
- Early stage startup experiens
- Competitive compensation package including equity (stock options) and:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Range of Healthcare Plans that start day one
- Educational Credit
- Unlimited Vacation
- L&D appreciation environment
- Distributed & flexible work arrangements
- Inclusive Work Environment
- B2B Contract employment
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us…