Sr. Frontend / Fullstack Developer – Fully Remote
(React and Node)
Salary range – US$36,000 – US$60,000 per year based on experience and fit
The recent world-wide COVID events taught us that you don’t need to be at the office to be productive. Clipboard Health is one of those companies that from day-one was structured as a fully-remote company. Clipboard Health knows that professional developers can come from anywhere and can work from anywhere.
Joining a remote-company will enable you to disconnect from your local constraints of limited workplace offerings and local salary while working for a growing international company. This is a career-move in which you can become a great global developer and not just a great local one.
This is a full-time-long-term role where you can work from anywhere in Latin America.
We are a fully remote company that was established 4 years ago and a Y-Combinator Alumni (Winter 2017). We have 100+ people on-board and rapidly growing and expanding into new markets. Our mission is to help nurses find jobs they love and to help healthcare facilities find nurses they love. By doing that we improve a ton of lives. Nurses get better schedules and shorter commutes, and patients receive better care.
As a result of our rapid growth, we need to scale the software significantly and add tons of new functionality.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to produce and implement functional software solutions. As a Senior Software Engineer at Clipboard Health you will be joining an organization where your voice will be heard and you will carry a large business responsibility. You will not be building things with the hope that people need it but rather filling the desperate needs of our users while innovating in ways they didn’t even know they were needing. You’ll have to be adaptable, learn quickly and have an interest in understanding technical tradeoffs deeply.
- Work across the stack from frontend UI/UX tasks in React.js to backend tasks running on Node.js
- Own new features and enhancements end-to-end
- Develop tools and new-features by producing clean, efficient code
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams to continuously improve our product
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Got good knowledge and experience working with Node
- Accumulated 5+ years of commercial experience
- Enjoy traversing the full-stack (Frontend to Backend and vice versa)
- Worked with MongoDB
- Have the ability to work independently as part of a fully distributed team
- Got good conversational English (B2)
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Got pre-COVID remote-work experience
- Have full-stack ownership experience