Coder/Salary: $60,000 – $120,000/year
Senior Frontend Engineer (React)
Fully Remote ↔️ Work from anywhere! 🌎
💲 Salary Range – $60K – $120K/year
If you join us, developers will be spending hours using the product you’ve built! Set your place in a startup that builds the future of software engineering while working from anywhere!
Coder is a fully Funded US-based startup that raised till today almost $50M. Coder has a great Remote Culture – “We provide superb benefits so that you can stay in flow with your focus on your work without worries”.
We build “The developer workspace platform” – “Coder” which moves developer workspaces to your cloud and centralizes their creation and management. Keep developers in flow with the power of the cloud and a superior developer experience.
We power engineers at some of the world’s greatest companies. Our mission is to speed up the workflow of software engineers by harnessing the power of the cloud. No. Coder is not SaaS. It is software that you must deploy and run it on your own infrastructure, either a public or private cloud. 🙂
We are looking for excellent builders who are excited about the startup experience, passionate about productivity and flow, and eager to take on new challenges and grow. If you are an experienced Sr. Front End Engineer and highly proficient with React, join us!
You will ✨
- Be the third Frontend software engineer on the team
- Design and implement the UI features for developers and administrators of the Coder Enterprise product
- Work on the open source code-server project, depending on interest and need
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Have 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Have experience with React and TypeScript
- Care deeply about your craft and build well-tested and polished features quickly that will last
- Enjoys taking ownership over everything you ship
- Enjoy energetic and startup culture
- Passionate about modern tech and software development
- Are proficient with spoken and written English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Are familiar with Go
- Have worked on enterprise applications, developer tools, or on-premises software
- Have experience working with K8s clusters
- Have experience working as part of a fully distributed team
- Worked in a dynamic start-up environment
- A fully remote position 🌎
- Competitive salary + Equity 💰
- Learning and Development monthly budget to keep learning 📚
- Welcome a new addition (paid parental leave) 🎯
- Stay fueled up (monthly food stipend) 🎂
- Annual company retreat 😎
- Take some time (Unlimited paid time off) 🗓️
- Gear Up (workstation) 💻
- Find your zen (health and wellness stipend) 🧘🏽
Technology we use: Typescript, React, Go, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL, Google Cloud, Terraform
Our Values Candor.
Our team improves from constructive, continuous feedback. We look for employees who are open and frank to their peers and their manager.
Ownership – Each team member is responsible for their part of the company. Everyone defends their part, and challenges conflicting opinions with logic, no matter where it comes from.
Workflow – We spend our days building workflows for other developers. Naturally, our employees are constantly improving their own. Our team is always discussing how to stay in flow for longer, produce more in less time, work happier, and better integrate life with work.
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us…