Undisclosed/Salary: $52 – $85/hour
Backend (Golang) Software Engineer - Fully Remote
Backend (Golang) Software Engineer
Fully Remote ↔️ Work from anywhere in Brazil! 🌎
Salary Range –$52/hour – $85/hour💰
Love Cryptocurrency and Golang? Join a Remote-First, NASDAQ publically traded cryptocurrency exchange platform while working from anywhere in Brazil!
Our customer, a world’s leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 68 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products and itsvocal advocacy for blockchain technology, they have played a significant part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. Our customer offers an entire suite of products that are helping build the crypto economy and increase economic freedom around the world.
Our customer is looking for a few things across all hires they make, regardless of role or team. First, they look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like theirs, where they default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt themselves, and expect sustained high performance because they play like a championship team. Second, they expect all employees to commit to their mission-focused approach to their work. Finally, they seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Our customer is seeking multiple experienced Backend Engineers to join its team to build out the next generation of crypto-forward products, features, and systems to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone across the globe. You will solve unique, large-scale, highly complex technical problems, bridging the constraints posed by web-scale applications and blockchain technology.
- Build new services to meet critical product and business needs using Golang
- Design highly available and scalable systems to solve novel problems with modern cloud technology and industry best practices
- Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems and the teams running them
- Work with engineers, designers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter
- Write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers
- Design, build and engineer reliability in key CI/CD systems and tools
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Have 5+ years of experience in software engineering and Cloud/systems engineering
- Are highly proficient in Golang
- Designed, built, scaled, and maintained production services and know-how to compose a service-oriented architecture
- Write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers
- Are passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together
- Are excited about and fluent in Linux systems and performance tuning.
- Write high-quality and well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- Have experience collaborating and working directly with designers, engineers, and product managers
- Got good written and conversational Portuguese and English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Went through rapid growth in your company (from startup to mid-size)
- Got experience collaborating with and supporting large development teams
- Have experience with Blockchain technology (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.)
- Worked with Ruby, Docker, Bazel, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Git
- Have experience decomposing a giant monolith into microservices
- Got experience administering a source control system such as GitHub, Bitbucket, Gitlab, or similar with the ability to develop webhooks, plan for high availability and performance, and support global teams.
- Have 5+ years of development in expertise in dev practices and toolsets in Python, Ruby, or Java
- A fully remote position 🌎
- Potentially join the company as a full-time employee at 2022
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us…