Undisclosed/Salary: $52 – $85/hour
Frontend (React) Software Engineer - Fully Remote
Frontend (React) Software Engineer
Fully Remote ↔️ Work from anywhere in Brazil! 🌎
Salary Range –$52/hour – $85/hour💰
Love Cryptocurrency and Frontend Development? Join a Remote-First, NASDAQ publically traded cryptocurrency exchange platform while working from anywhere in Brazil!
Our customer, a world’s leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 68 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products and its vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, they have played a significant part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. Our customer offers an entire suite of products that are helping build the crypto economy and increase economic freedom around the world.
Our customer is looking for a few things across all hires they make, regardless of role or team. First, they look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like theirs, where they default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt themselves, and expect sustained high performance because they play like a championship team. Second, they expect all employees to commit to their mission-focused approach to their work. Finally, they seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Our customer is seeking multiple engineers to join its team to build new features that improve its existing products for its retail and institutional customers. As one of their Frontend Engineers, you’ll help solve unique, large-scale, highly complex technical problems and build delightful user experiences and scalable frontend systems to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone across the globe. You’ll also work with their security and risk engineering teams to build trust and safety features to protect user accounts without compromising user experience. So if you’re excited by the problem space of designing and delivering engaging user experiences, building performant user interfaces, and building trustworthy financial systems, we should talk!
- Articulate a long term technical direction and vision for maintaining and scaling our web and mobile platforms
- Create trustworthy user experiences by building interfaces that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable using modern tools like React, React Native, Typescript, React Navigation, Jest and Webpack
- Turn our vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter by working with engineers, product managers, and senior leadership
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Have 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Developed and shipped user-facing features using component-based UI frameworks
- Are familiar with current trends and best practices in frontend architecture, including performance, security, and usability
- Are familiar with product and design life cycles
- Write high-quality and well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- Have experience collaborating and working directly with designers, engineers, and product managers
- Got good written and conversational English and Portuguese
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Got experience being part of a fully distributed team
- Worked on frontend teams in the finance or security space area
- Have 1+ years of experience in developing React Native mobile apps or helped move existing native apps to React Native
- A fully remote position 🌎
- Potentially join the company as a full-time employee at 2022
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us…