DevOps Engineer (AWS) - Fully Remote
DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Salary Range – US$60,000-US$78,000 per year + Equity
We have a position for a DevOps Engineer with a passion for automation and next-gen infrastructure. We are constantly growing both in product and in customers, and you’ll play a leading role in getting us there!
The recent world-wide COVID events taught us that you don’t need to be at the office to be productive. DEEL is one of those companies that from day-one was structured as a fully-remote company. DEEL’s CEO (that already raised more than $40M this year), knows that highly proficient developers can come from anywhere and can work from anywhere.
Joining a remote-company will enable you to disconnect from your local constraints of limited workplace offerings and local salary while working for a growing international company. This is a career-move in which you can become a great global developer and not just a great local one.
This is a full-time-long-term role where you can work from anywhere!
Deel built the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything. Their goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents a one-stop-shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake. Talent is everywhere; opportunities should be too!! (learn about our vision here and here).
We like to surround ourselves with people who are warm and creative and that fit well in a startup culture — move quickly, enjoy building and iterating, and can reason and debate without animosity. We’re generating revenue and growing fast by forming small teams and scaling them. Our stack is AWS-Lambda-Node-PostgreSQL-React.
- Work with the latest and technologies like Kubernetes (EKS), AWS
Lambda, Elasticsearch, and more
- Manage our AWS production deployments (SaaS) running on AWS
serverless and EKS
- Design and develop tools for managing and applying DevOps principles, such as CI/CD automation and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) on our cloud-based production systems
- Work with the team to enhance production stability, availability, and
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot our product microservices and tools including databases
- Design and manage different monitoring and observability tools for troubleshooting and resolving production issues
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- 5+ years of relevant DevOps work experience in Production environments
- A deep understanding and familiarity with:
- Networking: K8S ingress, services, and Load Balancers
- AWS services, serverless mainly but also Postgres, S3, Mongo
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes – A MUST
- Knowledge and experience with alerting and monitoring tools
- Results-driven with strong commitment to complete tasks
- Energetic and startup culture fit
- Got good conversational English (B2-C1)
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Got programming experience in languages like NodeJS
- Have experience working in a distributed team(s) environment
- Used to own a 24/7 SaaS product, running on a major vendor cloud
- Distributed & Flexible Work Arrangements
- Competitive Equity
- Inclusive Work Environment
- International company off-sites
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us…