DEEL/Salary: $72,000 – $96,000/year + Equity
DevOps Engineer - Fully Remote
DevOps Engineer – Remote
Fully Remote ↔️ Work from anywhere! 🌎
💲Salary Range – $72K – $96K/year+Equity 💰
Set your place in a leading Unicorn Startup 🦄 while working from anywhere!
Deel built the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything. Their goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents a one-stop shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake.
This is an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer with a passion for automation and nextgen infrastructure to join a fast-growing fully remote fin-tech company backed by some of the best Silicon Valley investors and be part of a fully distributed team by working from anywhere. We are constantly growing both in product and in customers, and you’ll place a leading role in getting us there!
You will ✨
- Work with the latest AWS technologies like Kubernetes (EKS), AWS serverless and Lambda functions, Elasticsearch, and more
- Manage our AWS production deployments (SaaS) running on AWS serverless and EKS
- Design and develop tools for managing and applying DevOps principles, such as CI/CD automation and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) on our Cloud-based production systems
- Work with the team to enhance production stability, availability, and reliability
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot our product microservices and tools including databases
- Design and manage different monitoring and observability tools for troubleshooting and resolving production issues
- Maintain high engineering and security standards, and continuously improve our codebases and processes
- Automate the company on-boarding processes (account set-up, permissions, etc)
- Above all – help us make Deel the best experience to hire and be hired in the world – we’re serious
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Have 5+ years of relevant DevOps work experience in Production environments
- Have strong IT background
- Are highly profficient with Docker and Kubernetes
- Are highly proficient with Networking: K8S ingress, services, and Load Balancers
- Have excellent AWS services, EKS, serverless mainly but also Postgres, S3, Mongo, SES, SNS, SQS.
- Are experienced in continuous-integration tools (Drone, Jenkins, GitHub actions, or similar)
- Have experience with automated deployment and infrastructure
- Have knowledge and experience with alerting and monitoring tools.
- Are a results-driven person with a strong commitment to complete tasks
- Energetic and startup culture fit
- Got a good conversational and written English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Have AWS DevOps/Cloud Certifications
- Have additional programming languages like NodeJS – an advantage
- Have experience working in a distributed team(s) environment
- A fully remote position 🌎
- Distributed & Flexible Work Arrangements 🗓️
- Competitive Equity 💰
- The option of getting paid in digital currency 💲
- Inclusive Work Environment 🦄
- International company off-sites 🪐
- Have your birthday on the company 🎂
- Learning and development budget for 📚, courses, and conferences
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us.