A growing Fin-Tech company
Fullstack Developer - Fully Remote
Fullstack Developer – Remote
Salary range – US$60,000 – US$72,000 per year + equity
The recent world-wide COVID events taught us that you don’t need to be at the office to be productive. DEEL is one of those companies that from day-one was structured as a fully-remote company. DEEL’s CEO (that already raised more than $40M this year), knows that highly proficient developers can come from anywhere and can work from anywhere.
Joining a remote-company will enable you to disconnect from your local constraints of limited workplace offerings and local salary while working for a growing international company. This is a career-move in which you can become a great global developer and not just a great local one.
This is a full-time-long-term role where you can work from anywhere!
Deel built the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything. Their goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents with a one-stop-shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake. Talent is everywhere; opportunities should be too!! (learn about our vision here and here).
We like to surround ourselves with people who are warm and creative and that fit well in a startup culture — move quickly, enjoy building and iterating, and can reason and debate without animosity. We’re generating revenue and growing fast by forming small teams and scaling them. Our stack is AWS-Lambda-Node-PostgreSQL-React.
- Join a multi-functional distributed team that owns our products from top to bottom
- Be part of the product discovery and product delivery cycles that build our system
- Develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale
- Build a system that delights its users
- Maintain high engineering and security standards, and continuously improve our codebases and processes
- Work with engineers and non-engineers across the company to develop and iterate at scale
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Got 4+ years of experience in a Backend/Fullstack role
- Got commercial experience with Node.js and React
- Enjoy delivering high-quality high-performance code that gets deployed within a couple of days
- Energetic and startup culture fit
- Got good conversational English (B2)
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Have experience with AWS and serverless/Lambda
- Got commercial experience with integration to 3rd party services, preferably eCommerce related like
- Stripe, Xero, Quickbooks, Bitcoin exchanges, etc
- Have experience working in a distributed team(s) environment
- Have experience solving problems connected with subscription management; teams access management and access auditing in SaaS products
- Used to own a 24/7 SaaS product, running on a major vendor cloud
- Distributed & Flexible Work Arrangements
- Competitive Equity
- Inclusive Work Environment
- International company off-sites
Read about our hiring process here and take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
If you are unsure about applying and want to chat with a real human-being🌞 ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org.