Fullstack Technical Lead - Fully Remote
Fullstack Technical Lead (Node & React)
Salary range – US$72,000 – US$90,000 per year + equity
The recent world-wide COVID events taught us that you don’t need to be at the office to be productive. DEEL is one of those companies that from day-one was structured as a fully-remote company. DEEL’s CEO (that raised more than $40M last year), knows that highly proficient developers can come from anywhere and can work from anywhere.
Joining a remote-company is a career-move in which you will become a great global technical lead and not just a great local one.
This is a full-time-long-term role where you can work from anywhere!
Deel built the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything. Their goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents with a one-stop-shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake. Talent is everywhere; opportunities should be too!! (learn about our vision here and here).
We like to surround ourselves with people who are warm and creative and that fit well in a startup culture — move quickly, enjoy building and iterating, and can reason and debate without animosity. We’re generating revenue and growing fast by forming small teams and scaling them. Our stack is AWS-Lambda-Node-PostgreSQL-React.
This is not a managerial role, it is a technical leadership role where you will
- Join a multi-functional fully distributed software group that owns our products from top to bottom
- Lead a team composed of top-notch technical global talent – our developers are awesome!
- Be a highly technical-person by nature with vast commercial experience
- Mentor your team, and support their growth
- You need to be a great mentor and poses global-grade technical excellence and knowledge
- Review and make technical and architectural decisions (as well as code)
- Support your team’s journey into software and operational excellence
- Be hands-on by some of the team’s tasks
- Work directly with the CTO
- Develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale
- Maintain high engineering and security standards, and continuously improve our codebases and processes
- Work with engineers and non-engineers across the company to develop and iterate at scale
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Got 8+ years of experience as a developer
- Got technical/team leadership experience of at-least 3y
- Got commercial experience with Node.js and React
- Enjoy delivering high-quality high-performance code that gets deployed within a couple of days
- Energetic and startup culture fit
- Got good conversational English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Have experience with AWS and serverless/Lambda
- Got commercial experience with integration to 3rd party services, preferably eCommerce related like
- Stripe, Xero, Quickbooks, Bitcoin exchanges, etc
- Have experience working in a distributed team(s) environment
- Have experience solving problems connected with subscription management; teams access management and access auditing in SaaS products
- Used to own a 24/7 SaaS product, running on a major vendor cloud
- Distributed & Flexible Work Arrangements
- Competitive Equity
- Inclusive Work Environment
- International company off-sites
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us…