DEEL/Salary: $72,000 – $120,000/year + Equity
Technical/Team Lead - Fully Remote
Tech Lead (Node & React)
Fully Remote ↔️ Work from anywhere! 🌎
💲Salary Range – $72K – $120K/year+Equity 💰
Set your place in a leading Unicorn Startup 🦄 while working from anywhere!
DEEL is valued at 1.26 Billion dollars. With only 130 employees and 20 engineers, you’ll be joining a small engineering team before the company scales in size.
Deel built the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything. Their goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents a one-stop-shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake.
We like to surround ourselves with warm and creative people who fit well in a startup culture — move quickly, enjoy building and iterating, and reason and debate without animosity. Our stack is AWS-Lambda-Node-PostgreSQL-React.
You will ✨
- Lead a team composed of top-notch technical global talent – our developers are awesome!
- Be doing 70% hands-on coding and architecture
- Spend 30% of your time coaching your multi-functional team members and reviewing their work (code and architecture)
- Mentor your team, and support their growth
- You need to be a great mentor and poses world-class technical excellence and knowledge
- Maintain high engineering and security standards, and continuously improve our codebases and processes
- Work with engineers and non-engineers across the company to develop and iterate at scale
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Are a highly technical person by nature with vast commercial experience (8+ years)
- Got technical/team leadership experience of at least 3y
- Got commercial experience with Node.js and React
- Have experience with AWS and serverless/Lambda
- Enjoy delivering high-quality, high-performance code that gets deployed within a couple of days
- Energetic and startup culture fit
- Got good conversational English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Got commercial experience with integration to 3rd party services, preferably fintech/eCommerce related
- Stripe, Xero, Quickbooks, Bitcoin exchanges, etc
- Have experience working in a distributed team(s) environment
- Have experience solving problems connected with subscription management; teams access management and access auditing in SaaS products
- Used to own a 24/7 SaaS product, running on a major vendor cloud
- A fully remote position 🌎
- Distributed & Flexible Work Arrangements 🗓️
- Competitive Equity 💰
- The option of getting paid in digital currency 💲
- Inclusive Work Environment 🦄
- International company off-sites 🪐
- Have your birthday on the company 🎂
- Learning and development budget for 📚, courses, and conferences
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us…