Sr. Frontend Developer - Fully Remote
Sr. Frontend (React) Developer
Salary Range – $72,000-$120,000 per year + Equity
2020 taught us all that in order to be productive you don’t need to be at work, you need to be working. Flexbase is being built as a remote-first company, where what matters is getting the right talent no matter where it is located.
This is a unique opportunity to become a founding team member (the first Frontend Developer) in a company where one founder exited (sold) two companies and the other founder IPOed a company.
As our lead Frontend developer, you will get to own the Frontend of our product, build and architect it from scratch, and scale the Frontend team while we grow (and we will grow fast!). Flexbase is a Fintech startup set to reinvent the multi-trillion dollar sector of the construction business. Flexbase helps construction businesses get paid faster. On average, it takes more than 100 days to get paid in the construction industry. Through automation and smart technology, Flexbase reduces the time it takes to get paid through. Flexabase also revolutionizes construction payment solutions by providing one-click working capital and built-in debit cards to eliminate expense tracking and reconciliation.
We are looking for a fully-hands-on Sr. Frontend Engineer to join as a founding member. You need to have superb Frontend and analytical skills combined with a startup mindset and the ability to make daily judgment calls on MVP vs production quality.
Own the Frontend and scale the product and team as we grow, mentoring others on Frontend development and our specific domain. Our work is an asynchronous one in nature (being a remote-company). As a UI/UX thinker, you’ll be making judgment calls on the right way to architect and implement new features. Your work will combine fast prototyping on one extreme with “make haste slowly” type of work on the other. You will be part of building a great company culture where kindness and consideration of others are key. Communication will be bursty, efficient, and high-bandwidth. As a great fit for the company, we expect that you’ll fit right in and that you’ll be submitting multiple PRs during your first week at work.
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- See yourself joining a company as a founding team member and enjoying it!
- Got the desire to become a domain expert and to delight your users
- Enjoy Frontend development and ownership
- Got experience in building and then maturing Frontend systems
- Love to craft beautiful experiences for users that are usually under-served by their enterprise software tools
- Enjoy writing high-performant, clean code
- Self-driven, responsible, and keen to learn and improve
- Independent, goal-oriented, proactive attitude
- Disciplined and communicative in remote environments
- Proficient with spoken and written English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Have experience working in a distributed team(s) environment
- Worked in a dynamic start-up environment
- Distributed & flexible work arrangements
- Competitive equity (stock-options)
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us…