Fonoa/Salary: $45,000 – $90,000/year + Equity
Sr. Frontend Developer - Fully Remote
Sr. Frontend (React) Developer
Fully Remote ↔️ Work from anywhere! 🌎
💲 Salary Range – $45K – $90K/year + Equity 💰
This is a career move in which you can become a great global developer and not just a great local one!
Fonoa seats at the intersection of Globalization, Technology, and Local tax compliance. Filip and Ivan pinpointed a missing link in a world where global companies are offering local services – local taxation compliance of transactions. This happens when you order a cab (Uber), order your launch (Ubereats, Grubhub, DoorDush, Wolt) or any other type of purchase that you are making locally via a global provider. We have paying customers, a healthy sales pipeline, and backing from world-class VC funds and business angels from Europe and the US.
Fonoa’s SaaS automates taxes for platforms, marketplaces, digital service providers, and e-commerce globally. Their software helps service providers to eliminate manual work, reduce the cost of operations and compliance, and optimize their revenue.
You will ✨
Bring our products to life! with full ownership and a direct and immediate impact on everything that we ship to our clients. You will work very closely with our highly skilled teams to design, build, and iterate on a world-class web application from inception to infinite scale.
You will own the frontend and will contribute to user experience decisions and product design actively. We are solving one of the largest yet unsolved problems in global e-commerce and looking for developers with a hunger for a new challenge and drive to solve a ubiquitous problem for companies selling globally. Our clients range from world-leading marketplaces, e-commerce, delivery to household-name mobility companies.
You will have an opportunity to create a web application that will make developers, products, and tax people’s lives much easier. You will also be able to innovate by creating a front-end no-code tool enabling users to fine-tune our software to their specific needs directly. It is a role that will be an excellent fit for someone that wants to have ownership, make an impact, and is a team player.
- Build and own our new web application, from reviewing mockups & design documents to acceptance testing and deployment
- Work closely with creative teams to establish the requirements for the user interfaces, often working from wireframes and rough mock-ups
- Write high quality robust, modular code following a predefined design system/library
- Internalize and understand customers’ needs and propose ideas and discuss solutions collaborating with the team on engineering, product & design
- Implement best practices in terms of accessibility and compatibility with cross-device and cross-browser features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs as well as internal applications capabilities
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Enjoy Frontend development and ownership
- Got experience in building and then maturing a Frontend system
- Good understanding of state management, context, hooks, lifecycle
- Experienced with building complex dashboards combining several internal or external micro-services/APIs
- Enjoy writing high-performant, clean code
- Experienced with the full development lifecycle, including understanding customers, architecture, design, coding, testing, and delivery
- Experienced with Frontend testing frameworks
- Self-driven, responsible, and keen to learn and improve
- Independent, goal-oriented, proactive attitude
- Disciplined and communicative in remote environments
- Proficient with spoken and written English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Have experience working in a distributed team(s) environment
- Got SaaS product experience, especially in B2B
- Worked in a dynamic start-up environment
- Familiarity with Docker and CI/CD
- Have experience in building and improving server-side REST apis
- A fully remote position 🌎
- Equity option plan 💰
- Learning and development support culture 📚
- 25 days of annual leave, plus any local bank holidays based on your location 🏝️
- Distributed & flexible work arrangements 📅
- Hardware/ home set-up / co-working space 💻
- Fully paid international company off-sites ⛱️
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us…