Frontend Developer - Fully Remote
Frontend (React) Developer
Salary range – US$60,000 – US$78,000 per year + equity
The recent world-wide COVID events taught us that you don’t need to be at the office to be productive. DEEL is one of those companies that from day-one was structured as a fully-remote company. DEEL’s CEO (that raised more than $40M last year), knows that highly proficient developers can come from anywhere and can work from anywhere.
Joining a remote-company will enable you to disconnect from your local constraints of limited workplace offerings and local salary while working for a growing international company. This is a career-move in which you can become a great global developer and not just a great local one.
This is a full-time-long-term role where you can work from anywhere!
Deel built the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything. Their goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents with a one-stop-shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake. Talent is everywhere; opportunities should be too!! (learn about our vision here and here) and read about our latest financing round of $30M!
We like to surround ourselves with people who are warm and creative and that fit well in a startup culture — move quickly, enjoy building and iterating, and can reason and debate without animosity. We’re generating revenue and growing fast by forming small teams and scaling them. Our stack is AWS-Lambda-Node-PostgreSQL-React.
- Join a multi-functional distributed team that owns our products from top to bottom
- Be part of the product discovery and product delivery cycles that build our system
- Work with engineers and non-engineers across the company to develop and iterate at scale
- Build features and watch them deployed to our customers almost instantly
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment
- Have a business-driven approach to software development and are focused on the outcomes rather than outputs
- Our experience shows that candidates usually need 4+ years of hands-on experience to gain the required experience for such a role
- Very good spoken & written English
- Energetic and startup culture fit
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Have experience working in a distributed team(s) environment
- Know the Fintech space
- Distributed & Flexible Work Arrangements
- Competitive Equity
- Inclusive Work Environment
- International company off-sites
Read about our hiring process here and take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
If you are unsure about applying and want to chat with a real human-being🌞 ping us over the Chat…