Sr. Data Engineer - Fully Remote
Senior Data Engineer
Fully Remote ↔️ Work from anywhere! 🌎
Join us and build a first-of-its-kind Fintech SaaS product while working remotely!
Leapfin is a fully-funded 6 years-old Silicon Valley startup that builds a first of its kind Fintech SaaS product with a mission to transform and lead the Finance Operations revolution. We’re reimagining how everything works today to work and focus on what matters – driving their businesses forward with data-driven decisions.
Leapfin uniquely bundles data integration, data normalization, and financial reporting into a single fully automated platform.
Our environment is unique for learning, growth, and improvement. We help companies such as Canva, Flexport, Patreon, and many others manage high transaction volume, data silos, and process complexity.
We are looking for a highly proficient Sr Data Engineer who will design and develop high-performance data pipelines that are central to Leapfin’s SaaS platform. You will partner closely with other engineers and the product team to help us manage billions of financial records for our customers. We are a data platform at our core, so the work you will do is critical in driving our ability to scale.
- Design and develop high-performance data pipelines
- Intelligently design analytic solutions via Big Data and Data Warehousing architectures
- Deploy robust data quality checks and monitoring
- Educate internal teams on self-serve methods for exploring data
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent practical experience)
- Got 5+ years of experience in data modelling, pipeline design, implementation, maintenance and performance tuning.
- Got 5+ years of SQL and data warehousing experience
- Highly proficient with Python or other high-level programming languages
- Got 3+ experience with workflow management and monitoring tools (e.g., Airflow, Grafana, Prometheus)
- Are experienced using BI tools (e.g.: Tableau, Looker, etc)
- Thrive in an energetic and startup culture
- Got good conversational and written English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Have a Msc in Computer Science or related technical field
- Are experienced in Snowflake migrations
- Have prior experience being part of a fully distributed engineering team
- Remote-friendly work environment 🌎
- Competitive salary 💲
- Equity Compensation 💰
- Sponsored medical, vision, and dental insurance 🧘🏽
- Tremendous Growth Potential 🌱
- Unlimited Vacation and sick days 🌴
- Yearly gatherings 😎
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us…