Leapfin/Salary: $54,000 – $96,000/year + Equity
Sr. Fullstack (Java/Scala) Developer - Fully Remote
Sr. Fullstack (Java/Scala) Developer
Fully Remote ↔️ Work from anywhere! 🌎
💲 Salary Range – $54K – $96K/year + Equity 💰
Join us and build a first-of-its-kind fintech SaaS product while working remotely!
Leapfin is a fully-funded 6 years-old Silicon Valley startup that builds a first of his kind Fintech SaaS product with a mission to transform and lead the Finance Operations revolution. We’re reimagining how everything works today to work and focus on what matters – driving their businesses forward with data-driven decisions.
Leapfin uniquely bundles data integration, data normalization, and financial reporting into a single fully automated platform.
Our environment is unique for learning, growth, and improvement. We help companies such as Canva, Flexport, Patreon, and many others manage high transaction volume, data silos, and process complexity.
If you are a Sr. Scala Developer (preferred) or a Sr. JAVA Developer (that wants to learn Scala) and have experience building multi-tenant cloud-native applications, join us to make an impact by building our multi-tenant SaaS back-end.
- Contribute to the architecture and development of our back-end frameworks
- Develop automated deployment orchestration solutions
- Improve processes by introducing automation
- Design and build distributed infrastructure services
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Have 5+ years of engineering experience
- Are highly proficient with Scala or you have extensive Java background and are keen to work in Scala
- Handled data/big-data pipelines/processing and scaling
- Built ETLs/ELTs – building data ingestion pipelines, and data modeling
- Have experience working in a cloud environment – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Are highly experienced in using Docker
- Able to traverse the stack into FE code (React)
- Have a solid understanding of Data structures and Algorithms
- Have strong Object-Oriented Concepts (OOPS) and Design pattern
- Have solid experience in producing technical design documentation as well as in an event-driven architecture
- Got ownership mindset
- Got good conversational and written English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Have FE experience with React
- Have prior experience being part of a fully distributed engineering team
- Remote-First Culture 🌎
- Competitive salary 💲
- Equity Compensation 💰
- Tremendous Growth Potential 🌱
- Unlimited Vacation Days 🌴
- Yearly gatherings 😎
- H1 Visa support if desired 🎟️
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us…