Leapfin/Salary: $72,000 – $120,000/year + Equity
Tech Lead (Java/Scala) - Fully Remote
Tech Lead (Java/Scala)
Fully Remote ↔️ Work from anywhere! 🌎
💲 Salary Range – $72K – $120K/year + Equity 💰
Join us and build a first-of-its-kind Fintech SaaS product while working remotely!
Leapfin is a fully-funded 6 years-old Silicon Valley startup that builds a first of its kind Fintech SaaS product with a mission to transform and lead the Finance Operations revolution. We’re reimagining how everything works today to work and focus on what matters – driving their businesses forward with data-driven decisions.
Leapfin uniquely bundles data integration, data normalization, and financial reporting into a single fully automated platform.
Our environment is unique for learning, growth, and improvement. We help companies such as Canva, Flexport, Patreon, and many others manage high transaction volume, data silos, and process complexity.
We are looking for a highly profficient Scala/Java Tech Lead who is experienced in building multi-tenant cloud-native applications and working on the development of backend architectures that address high workloads against AWS RDS Postgres, Elasticsearch, and Snowflake. This role influences and sets our technology vision, providing a chance to do work you can be incredibly proud of.
Join us to become a Tech Lead to drive the design and execution of elegant technical solutions and improvements to Leapfin’s SaaS Platform.
- Help define and drive Leapfin’s technology vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Lead and mentor the engineering team in writing high-quality, maintainable, and testable code
- Collaborate with the product team to shape product specifications
- Contribute to the design and development of backend architectures
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Have at least 10+ years of software development experience
- Got 3+ years of development experience with Java or Scala
- Handled cloud native applications, microservices, customer-facing APIs, database technologies, and cloud platforms
- Experience building enterprise-facing products and services
- Experience with asynchronous systems such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, PubSub, Kinesis
- Experience with container-based deployments utilizing Docker and Terraform or K8s
- Experience with API modeling and test tools such as OpenAPI, Swagger, GraphQL, and Postman
- Got good conversational and written English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Have prior experience being part of a fully distributed engineering team
- Remote-First Culture 🌎
- Competitive salary 💲
- Equity Compensation 💰
- Tremendous Growth Potential 🌱
- Unlimited Vacation Days 🌴
- Yearly gatherings 😎
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us…