Fullstack Developer (Generalist) - Fully Remote
Fullstack Developer (Generalist)
A Fully Remote Job at a Fully Remote SaaS Company!
Salary range – €45,000 – €70,000 per year
Joining a company as a remote-worker will enable you to disconnect from your local constraints of limited workplace offerings and local salary while working for a growing international company. This is a career-move in which you can become a great global developer and not just a great local one.
This is a full-time-long-term role where you can work from anywhere!
We are the first fully automated SaaS payroll platform for companies that want to run payroll like it’s 2021! Forget spreadsheets and emails, pay your employees in 3 easy steps. We build beautiful payroll software that automates all manual workflows and we usually help companies cut 50-80% off the time they spend on payroll. Payments run automatically, taxes calculated instantly, and it’s all fully connected to the tax authorities! At Pento we’re building a better, faster, and more modern way for companies to run and automate payroll.
This is an opportunity to join a team in a fully-funded fully remote, UK-based start-up. We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to be part of talented problem solvers who loved finding a simple solution.
Pento raised a $2.8m seed investment from some of Europe’s best investors, and we’re now looking for new teammates to join our growing team — that’s where you come in! Pento focuses 100% on payroll and integrates with other tools in your stack. From tax authorities to pension providers, banks, HR, and accounting systems. Say goodbye to manual work!
Pento is a remote-first company and a diverse group of talented people. We believe in inclusiveness and are committed to building a team as diverse as the people we create our product for, representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We build and host our application using modern and reliable technologies that our team knows and trusts, including React, Redux, GraphQL, Golang, PostgreSQL, Docker, and Kubernetes. We accept great candidates with any strongly-typed backend background (Golang, Typescript, C#, Java).
You will 🗺️
- Join the core engineering team of a fully funded SaaS startup!
- Have a direct impact on how people get paid, by helping us take Pento to the next level and building seamless experiences for our customers
- Own and lead new features end-to-end across the stack
- Develop and document new software solutions
- Have a close look at product and design to understand our customers’ needs- responsibility for the code
- Provide support on our production code, from customer-related operations to bug fixing
- Work and Collaborate with engineers and non-engineers across the company to develop and iterate at scale
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Are highly proficient and enjoy full-stack development (the role is more Backend centric)
- Have experience in modern front-end web interfaces and high-performance backend services
- You are a strongly typed developer curious problem-solver and a great communicator
- Keen to own the product development and interested to work in a start-up environment that combines high-pace with good work-life balance
- Are independent and self-driven
- Ambitious developer with a growth mindset – to learn (GoLang)
- Got good conversational and written English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Got Golang production experience
- Experience with K8s and Docker
- Worked with Postgres
- Equity option plan
- The journey of growth – startup
- Remote and Flexible work
- Tech and equipment of your choice
- An environment that encourages learning and development
- Travel stipend
- Team retreats and team buildings
- Work-life balance environment
- Work in an environment where personal contributions and symbiotic teamwork are equally valued
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us…