Sr. Fullstack Developer (Node & React) – Fully Remote
US$80,000 – US$96,000 per year + Equity based on experience and fit
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!
We just hit $10 million in annual revenue, and are looking for great people to help us scale our platform to support our product and our product engineering teams.
As a member of our Core Team, you’ll be working to scale our event-driven infrastructure to handle billions of events a day, evolve our observability stack and generally help us scale existing practices as part of a globally distributed team.
Within three months, you’ll:
- Work with React, Node, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, and Redis
- Be directly involved in the entire development lifecycle of Mixmax’s product
- Demo your first new feature to the entire company!
Within six months, you’ll:
- Lead and contribute to the development of critical projects, working with and mentoring other engineers
- Work with your team to improve our delivery processes and advocate for building maintainable, high-quality code in a distributed codebase
- Help build the culture of a growing team
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Got good conversational and written English
- Mixmax is still growing fast, so we love new teammates who strive to grow personally and professionally, beyond just expanding their technical abilities
- We take pride in the quality of our work, so we’re looking for engineers with experience in maintaining and supporting the systems they’ve built
- We’re a distributed team working in multiple time zones, so excellent documentation and communication skills are paramount!
- We recognize that it’s important to be able to collaborate synchronously with teammates sometimes. To join important meetings and pair program with teammates, we ask that you have the flexibility to work from 9 AM – 11 AM Pacific Time on some days as needed
- Enjoy working remotely
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Got pre-COVID remote-work experience
- Have worked in a distributed codebase with microservices and shared modules
- Are familiar with secondary tools in our tech stack, like Elasticsearch or Redis
- Commercialzied an app on AWS
At Mixmax, we know that nobody’s perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That’s okay–we’re human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we’re actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you’re excited about this role, please apply today!