Fullstack Developer (Node and React) - Fully Remote
Fullstack Developer (Node and React) – Fully Remote
Salary Range – US$60,000-US$78,000 per year
How many roles out there offer the opportunity to improve the quality of life of others?
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced full-stack developer with a passion for technology to join Syqe Medical and take part in building a full-stack software system that helps patients from all over the world to re-establish their quality of life — make an impact!
Syqe Medical aims to transform Cannabis and other Botanicals into mainstream Medical Drugs while advancing its clinical testing to the 21st century. To achieve these goals our company has been absorbing cutting-edge technologies and employs a multidisciplinary team of Electronic Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Software Engineers, Industrial Designers, Physicians, Biologists and Pharmacologists.
Syqe was established 8 years ago and has raised $83M ever since. Syqe operates in the personalized medical solutions market, making treatment more effective. Syqe’s founder and CEO Perry Davidson understood that accurate dosage is key to cannabis intake and as such built the world’s first metered-dose cannabis smart inhaler. The pocket-sized inhaler is the most advanced and versatile inhalation based drug delivery platform of its kind providing maximum symptom relief in minutes while minimizing side effects. Syqe has been ranked in Fast Company’s top 10 Biotech companies for 2020.
Syqe has decided to future proof its software department by restructuring it as a fully distributed team with a focus on hiring the best possible talent out there regardless of its geo-location.
What will you be doing
- Become our mobile (React Native) expert/coach
- Developing and maintenance of cloud-based apps to be used by doctors, nurses and patients with web and mobile frontends
- Proposing improvements to the existing system
- Owning and delivering features end-to-end
- Mentoring other team members to increase the knowledge of mobile development across the team
The software system that you’ll be working on is not just another website/web-service. It gathers data from the inhalers, analyzing the data (Machine Learning), provides personalized insights and access to the data to various stakeholders (patients, doctors, nurses, technicians, etc).
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- A technical person that enjoys fullstack development
- Got commercial experience with Node, React and React-Native
- Familiar with AWS at least at the user-level
- Very good level of written and spoken English
- 5+ years as a developer
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Have experience as a remote-developer
- Got experience with MongoDB and DynamoDB
- Familiar with AWS Lambda, Amazon Cognito and Amazon API Gateway
Read about our hiring process here and take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
If you are unsure about applying and want to chat with a real human-being🌞 ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org.