TheIssue/Salary: $50,000-$120,000/year + Equity
Fullstack (Node) Engineer - Fully Remote
Sr. Fullstack (Node) Engineer
Salary Range – $50,000K– $120,000K/year + Equity 💰
Enjoy building mobile-centric products from scratch? Join a fully remote, fully funded seed-stage startup as a Fullstack (Node) Engineer while working from anywhere!
The Issue is an early-stage startup where you will be building together with us a mobile, live-streaming marketplace where individuals and brands can make and host their own pop-up shopping channels and “shine on” directly to sell to an audience.
The Issue is an app where anyone can shine! Users can watch live video streams and purchase the products which sellers are showing live.
If you are a Fullstack (Node) Engineer that enjoys building products from scratch, join us to build the next-gen of live streaming eCommerce marketplace.
- Help us build a product almost from scratch
- Work directly with our CTO (ex. MSFT and AirBnB) and our CEO (ex. Amazon and Hipmunk)
- Set the architecture and implement new features using Node
- Help us to integrate with multiple 3rd party APIs
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Have 3+ years of backend-fullstack commercial experience using Node
- Have experience working on scalable NodeJS web apps
- Enjoy taking ownership over everything you ship
- Are self-driven with proactive nature
- Got good conversational and written English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Have experience working with Native iOS and/or Android, GraphQL and Figma
- Got experience working with e-commerce and/or fashion/style companies, and is interested in
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Paid time off 😎
- Equity (stock options) 💰
- Home internet reimbursement 💻
- Company gatherings (once COVID is over) ✈️
- A fully remote position 🌎
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us…