TheIssue/Salary: $42,000-$72,000/year + Equity
Product Manager - Fully Remote
Fully Remote ↔️ Work from anywhere! 🌎
Salary Range – $42,000– $72,000/year + Equity 💰
Enjoy building products (almost) from scratch? Join a fully remote, fully funded seed-stage US based startup as our Product/Project Manager while working from anywhere in the Americas!
The Issue is a fully-funded early-stage startup where you will be building with us a mobile, live-streaming marketplace where individuals and brands can create and host their pop-up shopping channels and “shine on” directly to sell to an audience.
The Issue is an app where anyone can shine! Users can watch live video streams and purchase the products which sellers are showing live.
If you are a multi-talented product person, join us to build the next-gen of live streaming eCommerce marketplace.
This is an interesting role where you will act as both a Product as well as Project Manager✨
- Help us to set overall direction with the CEO
- Identify and prioritize product opportunities
- Translate needs into design screens
- Communicate and work with UX/UI designers and also visual designers
- Talk to users to gather requirements
- Write business cases for features explaining why this matters to P&L
- Own and understand the P&L impact
- Interact with and interface with the engineering team
- Own and perform the analytics of our product – define what to measure, setup and integrate the various tools (e.g., Segment)
- Own the engineering tickets
- Create and own the product time-line
- Own the engineering budget
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Have experience as a Product and/or Project manager
- Have experience with Asana, Github, Segment, Figma (navigate, read, comment, etc)
- Can write queries directly
- Got experience with Analytics Tooling TBD
- Gained experience with Stripe, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Twilio, Zendesk
- Enjoy taking ownership over everything you ship
- Have strong attention to detail
- Are self-driven with a proactive nature
- Got good conversational and written English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Got experience working in a Tech Lead position
- Got experience working with e-commerce and/or fashion/style companies, and is interested in the area.
- Got an eye for Design
- Paid time off 😎
- Equity (stock options) 💰
- Home internet reimbursement 💻
- Company gatherings (once COVID is over) ✈️
- A fully remote position 🌎
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us.