Fullstack Developer (Angular + Node) - Fully Remote
(Angular & Node)
A Fully Remote Job at a Cyber-Security Startup!
Salary range – US$48,000 – US$72,000 per year
Joining a company as a remote-worker will enable you to disconnect from your local constraints of limited workplace offerings and local salary while working for a growing international company. This is a career-move in which you can become a great global developer and not just a great local one.
This is a full-time-long-term role where you can work from anywhere!
Cyber incidents are on the rise! This is an exciting opportunity for a fullstack developer who is highly proficient with Angular and Node to join Trust Peers, a growing cyber-security startup. TrustPeers develops a breakthrough, comprehensive end-to-end solution to handle major Cyber incidents. Currently under patent registration, it is based on machine learning algorithms and deep competence of cyber response methodologies out of the box as part of our robust solution. TrustPeers, led by experienced serial entrepreneurs, will become the leading Incident Response technology with its sophisticated response playbooks and investigation techniques.
Our tech stack is AWS-Angular-Node.
- Join the core engineering team of a Cyber-Security startup!
- Own and lead new features end-to-end across the stack
- Develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale
- Design and handle 3rd party integrations
- Be part of the product discovery and product delivery cycles that build our system
- Maintain high engineering and security standards, and continuously improve our codebases and processes
- Work with engineers and non-engineers across the company to develop and iterate at scale
You’d be a great fit if you ❤️
- Got 3+ years of experience with Angular and Node
- Are a technical type of person that knows his way around Linux – Networking, scripts, etc. (being a pure software person is a no-go)
- Worked with MongoDB
- Enjoy energetic and startup culture
- Are independent and self-driven
- Ambitious developer with a growth mindset
- Got good conversational and written English
Bonus points if you 🏆
- Have experience with AWS and some of its services
- Got Data Engineering Experience
- Worked with Java
- Distributed & Flexible Work Arrangements
- Competitive Equity
- Inclusive Work Environment
- International company off-sites
Click on the button below to take our 12min quiz to see if you can join the team 🚀
Read about our hiring process here. Still unsure about the fit and applying? Chat with us…